Well, an e-book actually.
It feels good to finally share this project with you. After all, its been almost two years in the making!
My idea for this book started almost immediately after I created the blog. I wanted to write a book because I felt like I wasn’t able to give the entire picture on the blog alone. I also wanted to give readers a highly actionable plan, so they could start implementing risk reduction techniques into their lives.
Here are some of the book’s highlights:
- The optimal diet, which will not only reduce your risk, but have you looking and feeling great.
- Scientifically proven habits you can implement today, which are 100% in your control.
- The 7 best breast cancer fighting foods.
- What the latest research (117 total citations) says on highly controversial topics such as meat, soy and environmental toxins and their impact on breast cancer.
- Over 50 tips to help you quickly and easily put these principles into action.
- Dozens of meal and snack ideas.
Currently the book is available on Amazon.com (those who are on my email list, are in for a special treat 😉
Over 2 years ago, I started BreastCancerDefense to help as many women as possible reduce their risk of breast cancer. This book is the culmination of all my research and effort. I am keeping the price extremely low (less than a Starbucks Latte!) because I want to reach as many women as I can. In return, it would be AWESOME if you took 2 minutes to leave an honest review on Amazon.com.
Can’t wait to hear what you think!